Restore your skin’s smooth texture and brightness with SharpLight’s fractional resurfacing treatment.
SharpLight’s fractional resurfacing treatment is a gentle and efficient procedure that reduces the range of photoaging signs and rejuvenates the skin, producing fresh, younger looking faces, necks and hands. These impressive results are achieved by replacing old, damaged cells with new, healthy ones – and, with SharpLight’s innovative technology, this is done quickly, effectively and safely.
Our revolutionary Er:YAG laser produces a micro epidermal peel, which through a thermo-mechanical reaction, removes the problematic areas on the top layer of the skin. The fresh layer that grows has an improved texture, reduced or disappeared rhytids, wrinkles, scarring and spots and an overall renewed radiance.
The efficacy and the efficiency of this treatment is strengthened by SharpLight’s Er:YAG laser’s flexibility; practitioners can select the laser’s strength and depth field to adapt to the patients’ needs, making each treatment personalized. Long-lasting results are usually achieved within 1 to 3 relatively short treatment sessions, making it time and cost efficient for both the practitioner and the patient.
Being able to effectively combat and improve the appearance of the many signs of aging and environmental damage with this one treatment – in a relatively small number of sessions with minimal side effects and minimal healing time – is what has made SharpLight’s fractional resurfacing treatment so popular.
The following are some of the main advantages of SharpLight’s fractional resurfacing treatment:
- Treatment is effective and efficient, producing impressive results within 1 to 4 relatively short sessions.
- Treatment combats a variety of skin issues at once.
- Treatment is customizable with adjustable peeling effects and degrees of strength, allowing practitioners to personalize it in accordance with patient needs.
- Healing is rapid and treatment requires minimal downtime.
- Treatment is safe and effective for all patient profiles.
- No anesthesia is required.
- There are minimal, transient side effects associated with treatment; surrounding thermal damage is minimal.
- Treatment has been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.