SharpLight’s innovative med-aesthetic systems offer comprehensive solutions to reversing the signs of aging and restoring healthy looking skin.
A glowing appearance is produced through the reduction of common unsightly skin issues, such as age spots, sunspots, fine lines, medium wrinkles, large pores, elastosis, dull skin and rhytids, among several others.
In just a few of these anti-aging spa like treatment sessions, healthier, firmer and brighter looking skin is achieved non-invasively using three of SharpLight’s advanced technologies, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), Radio Frequency (RF)* and Infrared (IR) technologies. These three applications provide a variety of parameter adjustments, enabling practitioners to develop and perform individualized treatment plans for patients of all skin types.
The three applications work together to achieve an improved skin aesthetic. The skin heals itself when damaged collagen fibers are replaced by new fibers under the surface, a process called neocollagensis; pigmented and vascular lesions are removed when necrosis is induced through selective photothermolysis; and, finally, through the application of low-energy equipment and short-pulse broadband light, skin imperfections are replaced with clearer, more youthful looking skin.
SharpLight’s three applications compliment each other well and, when combined, their processes provide patients with complete anti-aging solutions that yield effective, fast and comfortable results.
The following are some of the main advantages of SharpLight’s anti-aging treatments:
- Treatments effectively and efficiently tighten skin and reduce a range of aging signs, such as wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Practitioner controls treatments parameters and patient plans are personalized.
- Solutions are available for all patient profiles.
- There is no downtime; there is no visible irritation after treatments.
- Treatments are non-invasive, safe, relatively painless and do not require anesthesia.
- Equipment is easy to use and treatments are easy to perform.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
*RF pending FDA clearance