Enhance your skin’s clarity and luminosity with SharpLight’s stretch mark treatments.
SharpLight’s progressive skin stations effectively combat the appearance of stretch marks, perhaps the most common type of scar. Stretch marks are caused when the skin is over-stressed, when fast weight gain occurs, for example; when this happens, the collagen and elastin, which gives skin its elasticity, breaks, tearing the skin and leaving behind mark of the scar tissue.
To reverse this effect, SharpLight’s leading technologies, including Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), Radio Frequency (RF)* and Infrared (IR) technologies, target damaged, problematic areas with energy and trigger the production of new, healthy tissue and increased collagen. Through this natural healing process, skin’s elasticity, strength and appearance is restored; the skin, including the texture of the stretch mark, is smoother and the colour of the stretch mark is improved.
SharpLight’s technologies allow practitioners to tailor the stretch mark treatments to cater to the varying sizes, ages and colours of stretch marks, as well as to other patient needs, ensuring the process is as appropriate and effective as possible. These are the most advanced non-invasive stretch mark reduction treatments, delivering the best results quickly and safely.
The following are some of the main advantages of SharpLight’s stretch mark treatments:
- Treatments effectively and efficiently reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Practitioner controls parameters and tailors treatments according to patient needs.
- Solutions are available for patients with stretch marks of varying size, colour and age.
- There is no downtime required; there is no visible irritation after treatments.
- Long-lasting results are achieved in a relatively small number of treatment sessions.
- Treatments are non-invasive, safe, relatively painless and do not require anesthesia.
- Equipment is easy to use and treatments are easy to perform.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
*RF pending FDA clearance